COVID-19 Company Policy (Effective June 1st, 2020)
As we begin to return to classes on June 1st, there are some adjustments that we have to make to maintain the health and safety of all our students and staff. They will be different and a bit challenging at first, but together we will adapt and move forward!
Our company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.
You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to maintain a healthy and safe training environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions.
We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
This coronavirus policy applies to all of our employees/students who physically work/train in our gym. Read through this action plan to ensure we collectively and uniformly respond to this
All MKG Madison Staff will adhere to the following policies to minimize any possible spread of the Coronavirus and maintain the health and safety of our students.
- All Staff is required to read and sign our new COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND DISCLOSURE.
Staff and Student Interactions
- Front desk staff will wear a face covering while interacting with any student or parent.
- Front desk staff will sanitize their hands after every student interaction.
- All Instructors will wear a face covering while interacting with any student or parent.
- Instructors will maintain 6’ of distance with all students during class time.
- Instructors will sanitize their hands after every student interaction.
Training Facility Physical Distancing Precautions
- The gym will set up obvious pre-class staging areas that provide a 6’ of physical distancing.
- The gym will set up an obvious 6’ x 6’ training areas to maintain physical distancing between each student.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Staff will clean and disinfect all obvious touchpoints (handles, doorknobs, counters, light switches etc.) before and after each class.
- The mats and floors will be swept/vacuumed/mopped before every class day.
All MKG Madison Students will adhere to the following policies to minimize any possible spread of the Coronavirus and maintain the health and safety of our students.
All returning students will be required to read and sign our new COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND DISCLOSURE.
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, please stay home.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to MKG Madison only after you’ve fully
recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis we understand that this may be allergies however, we request you stay home until your symptoms subside.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19, with high chances of being infected yourself, we request that you self-quarantine from MKG Madison for 14 days. You may return to the gym only if you are fully asymptomatic.
- Everyone must wear a face covering while inside the building per Emergency Order #9.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the gym.
- Bathe before/after classes
- Wear clean training clothes.
- Maintain a 6’ distance from other students.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.