MKG International Martial Arts Madison Current Covid-19 Guidelines
As of June 2nd, 2021
MKG Madison's current guidelines are as follows:
- Masks not required if you are fully vaccinated.
- If you are fully vaccinated the CDC recommendations say that you do not need to wear a mask and are safe in almost all situations.
- Masks are encouraged (but not required) if you are not fully vaccinated.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, the CDC still recommends (for your health and the health of those around you) that you continue to wear a mask while interacting with people outside your household and public areas.
- Masks are also encouraged if you feel more comfortable wearing them.
- Your personal medical information is PRIVATE.
- Due to HIPA laws, MKG Madison will not ask for your current vaccination status. If you chose to volunteer any medical information to MKG Madison or any staff it will not be shared.
- If you are feeling ill, as always, stay home until you feel better.
- When you are at the gym ask that you thoroughly wash or sanitize your hands before and after training.
If you have any additional questions concerning our current Covid-19 response, recommendations, or policies, you are welcome to contact us. We would be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.
firstname.lastname@example.org / (608) 556-4040