MKG International Martial Arts Madison Current Covid-19 Guidelines
As of August 19th, 2021
MKG International Martial Arts Madison follows the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and Public Health Madison Dane County.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHILE INSIDE THE FACILITY REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS
- CDC had added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.
- PHMDC has issued an Emergency Order
- Effective August 19, 2021 at 12:01am, PHMDC has issued an Emergency Order that requires face coverings among people ages two and older when in any enclosed space open to the public where other people, except for members of the person’s own household or living unit, are present.
- Please bring your own face covering. If you forget, we have free disposable masks available in the foyer near the restrooms.
- Your personal medical information is PRIVATE.
- Due to HIPA laws, MKG Madison will not ask for your current vaccination status. If you chose to volunteer any medical information to MKG Madison or any staff it will not be shared.
- If you are feeling ill, as always, stay home until you feel better.
- When you are at the gym, we ask that you thoroughly wash or sanitize your hands before and after training.
If you have any additional questions concerning our current Covid-19 response, recommendations, or policies, you are welcome to contact us. We would be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.
email@example.com / (608) 556-4040