Happy Labor Day
No Classes Today
in Observance of Labor Day
(Blog post to follow later this week)
The New Schedule Starts Tomorrow!
We are very excited to start our new schedule this week. We hope that this change will help you to attend the classes that you want, while being efficient with your time. If you have any questions make sure to contact us directly at email@example.com
This week in class . . .
- MKG Littles and Kids – This is a week of new beginnings. We are starting a New Block this Week and the new classes options! Remember whether you chose the Early or Later class. Your child will only be able to check in the one that you selected. If you find out that the time doesn’t work the best for you, we can make a change with the next 2 weeks if needed. During this block one of our focuses will be in the art of Thai Boxing (Muay Thai). This art is the National Sport of Thailand!
- Foundations and Kickboxing Essentials is in its final week of the rotation. With the schedule change you will also see some instructor changes. Please check the new schedule above to make sure you attend the correct classes.
- MKG Phase 1 – The Phase classes days have changed! The evening classes are now on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 pm and Saturday at 12:15 pm. We will be finishing up our study of Tip to the Backhand Deflections and Jab Cross Counters.
- MKG Phase 2 – Remember Phase 2 Classes start at 7:00 pm starting this week! Don’t be late. We will finish up our sumbrada series and Jab Series.
- Some of our Focus Classes have moved around. Weaponry is still on Mondays, but starts at 6:30 pm. Panantukan is now on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. Jun Fan / JKD has made the big move to Saturdays at 11:15 am. Please make a note of the new class times.
Student Appreciation Potluck
There will be a Potluck Sign up sheet at the front desk!
Workshops and Seminars
Guro Dan Inosanto at MKG HQ Mpls
September, 23rd and 24th
Guro Diana Rathborne at MKG Madison
October 13th and 14th
If you haven’t heard we have a great offer for people try martial arts at MKG Madison at a great price.
New students (and previous students that have not train with us for over 6 month) have an opportunity to start a journey in martial arts for only $69.99! This offer includes a Free T-shirt, a Free Introductory lesson and Consultation and 3 classes a week for 6 weeks!
If anyone is looking to get into (or back into) martial arts dont miss this offer!
If you have any friends that would like to check out MKG Madison stop by the desk for an Invite-Only Card for a 1 Week Free Pass.
This can only be given by a current student to a friend that is serious about beginning their martial arts journey! If they decide to join us and enroll for classes at MKG Madison you get FREE private lessons!
We look forward to seeing you all in classes this week! So get in here and get your reps in! As always, we will be Training Safe, Training Hard and Having a ton of Fun! Don’t miss out!
See you at the gym!
Josh, Ruth and the MKG Staff
MKG International Martial Arts Madison